These people definitely left a lasting impression.
It’s finally time to quit that job you hate, so why not go out with a bang? These 12 people sure did. Here are some things to think about when writing your letter of resignation:
1. Keep it short and sweet.
2. There’s nothing more thoughtful than a hand-written card.
3. Be sure to use some fancy paper.
4. And don’t be afraid to use a bold font!
5. Bosses must receive dozens of resignation letters every year, so why not make yours stand out?
6. Make sure to use this time to show off your graphic design skills.
7. And if Photoshop isn’t your thing, you can always draw something by hand.
8. Although poetry can be just as beautiful.
9. Memes are also great. You don’t want the letter to sound too serious!
10. Consider getting the office a sweet treat to remember you by.
11. A nice beverage will also suffice.